Gulf Contracting is committed to providing innovative solutions to Qatar’s waste and wastewater management needs by focusing on innovative, sustainable technologies. We understand that if treated properly, waste can have significant value – for example, as a fuel for new power production, as recycled material, or as a cost-effective source of treated clean water.
We are committed to the effective use of sustainable design and construction techniques. We have our own wastewater treatment technology, Bionest. Bionest is an efficient, cost-effective, space-saving and sustainable mode of converting waste water into clean, drinkable water.
Our team of in–house engineers specialise in the process, mechanical, electrical and instrumentation, control and automation (ICA) fields. This means we offer you a full turnkey service for investment, design, construction, procurement, installation, commissioning, operation and maintenance for all types of wastewater treatment plants.
Gulf Contracting has delivered some of the highest capacity treatment plants in Qatar. We offer bespoke solutions to the municipal waste market via our team of specialists.
- Green building and space utilization design consultancy
- Green wastewater regeneration projects
- Waste to power projects
- Programme, project and change management
- Value management, value engineering and whole life costing
- Design and build
- Solid waste
- Recycling plants
- Transfer Stations
- Managed landfills
- Municipal waste water
- Waste water treatment plants
- Pumping stations
- Sludge treatment
- CHP plants
- Industrial water treatment
- Investigation and advisory studies
- High-quality production water
- Waste water treatment and re-use
- Modular and fast-erection solutions
- Plant operations and maintenance
- Facilities management
- Energy, water usage and HSE audits and monitoring