Power and water production and distribution are critical to the development, economic diversification and security of Qatar. With experience stretching over 90 years, we support a vast array of international and local power and water generators. Our customers include:
- municipal and industrial water treatment plants,
- dual gas-fired power and water desalination plants,
- solar and wind turbine generators and
- bio-mass, bio-fuels and combined heat and power (CHP) generators.
In Qatar, Gulf Contracting is unique in its ability to deliver the majority of projects and services using our in-house teams. This means we can deliver cost-effective, safe and sustainable maintenance without compromise to the industry’s exacting standards.
We are committed to the effective use of sustainable design and construction techniques. We have our own wastewater treatment technology, Bionest. Bionest is an efficient, cost-effective, space-saving and sustainable mode of converting waste water into clean, drinkable water.
Energy and water conservation measures are incorporated into all our infrastructure and construction projects.
- Green building and space utilisation design consultancy
- Site preparation and set-up
- Manpower accommodation
- Temporary office construction
- Plant building construction, fit out and equipment installation
- Plant civil engineering
- Gas fired power stations
- Renewable generators
- Municipal and industrial potable water
- Desalination plants
- Pumping stations
- Reservoir construction
- Emergency works
- Commercial office construction, fit out and refurbishment
- Camp, plant and commercial office green wastewater regeneration
- Plant and office operations and maintenance
- Facilities management
- Energy, water usage and HSE audits and monitoring